Header Ads

The Rock Said Goodbye To His Puppy In The Sweetest Way After Dog Was Poisoned By Mushroom

With the Fall weather, what The Rock advises after a t.r.a.g.e.d.y is all the more important.


Dwayne The Rock Johnson has been sharing many adorable videos and posts about his adventures in puppy parenthood for his family’s two puppies, Hobbs and Brutus.

But t.r.a.g.e.d.y struck when Brutus ate a mushroom while playing outside and died in 2015.

The Rock posted the sad news on Facebook:


Many new pet parents are not aware of how many poisonous plants lurk in their backyards as well as the toxic foods in the home.

It’s an important reminder for all pet parents puppy proof yards and be vigilant for mushrooms and other potentially toxic plants and fungi that could harm your dogs!

Let’s take the Rock’s advice to heart and be mindful of your surroundings when your dogs are outside. RIP sweet Brutus.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.